FAQ stands for "Frequently Asked Questions". It is a list of common questions and answers related to a particular topic or product, designed to help users quickly find the information they need. FAQs are often used by companies and organizations to provide customer support and answer common questions about their products, services, or policies. They can be in the form of a webpage, document, or even an interactive tool, and are meant to help users save time and avoid having to contact customer support for basic information.
Here are some sample questions you can ask to collect product reviews:
- What do you like about this product?
- What don't you like about this product?
- How does this product meet your needs?
- How does this product compare to similar products you've used?
- Would you recommend this product to friends or family?
- Would you buy this product again if you needed it again?
- Are there any specific features or functions that you liked or disliked about this product?
- How has this product affected your quality of life?
- Do you feel this product is a good value for the price?
- Do you feel this product has good customer service?
These are just a few sample questions to get you started, and you can adapt the questions according to your needs and the product to be assessed.